Friday, January 10, 2014

Alone in a world of my own making

So, my life is going like I thought it would be going. College, then homework, then work, and if I have time some fun on the side with going to the mall and small stuff like that. Thought there is something missing, I just cant seem to change that. That something that literally everyone around me had experienced or is experiencing...heck even experiencing again....but like I said I cant change it. I've taken to accepting it. I cant change it without becoming someone I don't even know so why should I be sad about it. Maybe I was trying to hard before. Maybe I'm to intimidating. Whatever it is....I don't think I really care anymore.....well.....I don't know....whatever. Lets wait until this summer to really get into it, then I'll probably be depressed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment