Sunday, May 6, 2012

Giving Up!

Now, you might think of me bad for this but I will tell you why after I explain the situation.

My friend (so and so) has a problem with cutting. My other friends and I have been trying to help this friend for a while. Trying to get her counciling, trying to make her understand that she's beautiful without having a guy to tell her so.(not lesbo or by, just saying). Trying not to get herself pregnant with the next boyfriend because we know she's trying to do that. Trying to not let her throw her life away. Trying to just be there for her....but after a while.... I gave up!

Before you get mad or pissed off at me, let me explain.

You see, after everything my friends and I did, she stopped listening. She would get back together with the guy she had just harmed herself over. She would start dating another guy sometimes less than two weeks later (never over two weeks). She would ignore us when we told her we were there for her. And I noticed that while she was going down....she was dragging me down with her. I was getting depressed to the point I thought of offing MYSELF. So, I gave up to save myself. Does that make me a bad person? Even if she didn't listen to me, does that make me a bad person to just give up on her? Seriously! If you reading this, I really want to know. Comment below...Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment