Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Songs Heal!

Sometimes there are no words to find. There is no way to put the things you are feeling into words. This doesn't mean they are not there. If you are feeling this way look to the songs. Songs heal. Sometimes the things you are feeling are already put into words by the famous singer songwriters of the world today. Katy Pery, Adel, One Direction, Boys Like Girls, The Gym Class Heroes, Kelly Clarkson, and even Disturbed or Slipknot. You can get inspiration from any song as long as it really means something to you.

This one is very inspirational to me.

All my life i've had people from school saying I'm not pretty enough, don't wear enough make-up, have TOO full of a figure. Some day I want someone to say this to me and it not be someone related to me or my friends. I want to be called beautiful just once and that's why "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction is inspiring to me. Listen to it and know, if you feel the same way I do, then you are not alone.

http://youtu.be/J7tj3P9qaPE

No comments:

Post a Comment