Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Postsecret

So today in PSR (personal social responsibility) we were coming up with ideas for a bullying prevention project for our school and we watched some postsecret videos of google and youtube. The videos really made me realize that I have a lot of problems!!! But there are other people with the same problems. I'm not gonna tell you my secrets though, im gonna actually send them out to this guy maybe. It would be nice to tell someone (who wont know it's me) all the problems I've been keeping secret for years now. Secrets that I've kept inside since I was 5 and litterally never told ANYBODY. Secrets that would be good to confess to... If you feel the same way.... maybe you should try it too!



"PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail
in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard.
PostSecret, 13345 Copper Ridge Road, Germantown, MD 20874, USA"

To see more information go to http://www.postsecret.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment