Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Secrets

I finally came up with enough courage to write down some of my secrets. I say some because I don't want people to know EVERTHING about me, which leads me to my first secret.

1. I'm afraid of what people will think of me, so I don't let them know everthing about me.
2. I'm afraid of not making something of my life.
3. I'm afraid of being alone my whole life.
4. I'm afraid of settling with the first guy to say I'm beautiful.
5. I'm afraid of being poor.
6. Nobody knows what happened....yeah lets just put it like that.
7. I don't like to cry infront of people, which sometimes makes me look like a bitch.
8. I'm a sensitive person, but only my friends know it. (and only because I told them I was)
9. I don't wear shorts at school because I'm afraid of people thinking the same thing that I do.
10. I wear black, not because I want to be ignored, but becuase I want to be noticed.
11. I constantly fight my shyness. If it was up to me I'd be in my room reading in a corner all the time.
12. I started reading so much to get away from reality.

Post below the secrets that apply to you. I dont need sympathy, I just don't want to be alone in this.

13. I don't like sympathy because I don't like dealing with emotions.

2 comments:

  1. Number 6 confuses me, number 9 I was finally able to fight past, number 10 is something I gave up on. All of the rest are things I, too, struggle with. I have to say, reading your secrets meant a lot to me. The courage you had just to post this inspires me, and I believe now that I can do the same. Thank you for posting this, because without your post, I don't think my secrets seemed as real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost deleted it many times. I'm not telling you what number 6 means. I just cant. As you an see I finally got past number 9 today. I got over number 10 just a little while ago. Thanks for reading my secrets, they've been up for a while and I was starting to think I was talking to myself.

    ReplyDelete