Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ugh!

I'm being pushed into doing something. I don't know if you could call it peer presure when it's a teacher that's making you do it. First of all, so you don't freak out, it's not anything bad. Second, it's not that I don't wanna do it, it's that I'm not interested. Just saying, I'm not gonna tell you what it is because I know my friend wants to do it and I'm just that kind of person. It's not like doing this is really going to effect my life in any way I just have no intrest in this particular thing. Plus, I don't want to start any un-necessary dramma. Who, would? Seriously? I really hate those people that really strive for the drama. They're annoying because that's all that they think about. Anyway, I'm rambling. What I just wanted to say is that you're welcom to the particular friend that I'm doing this for, even though you don't know that I'm doing it, and that this isn't the first time I'm doing it. Oh, and to my friends that read this blog, no I'm not going to tell you who the friend is. Even if you ask. lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment