Friday, May 11, 2012

My dog Ginger!


This is a picture of my bother Dusty and my dog Ginger. Ginger, unfortunatly, isn't doing so well lately. We suspect that she's got arthritis in her hips but this morning.....She wouldn't get up to go to the bathroom and when she finally did get up we had to help her get down the step to outside. When we did, she yelped. I'm so worried. My parents are taking her to the vet now but I don't even know what I'll do if she has to be put down. We got her when I was five and I'm 16 now. It would just be weird without her. yeah, really wierd.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that she's doing so poorly. I have mixed emotions between making you and your family happy by keeping her alive, and yet I also kinda think that if she doesn't get better soon, she should be put down for her own sake. I love Ginger, so I don't want to see her go, but I also would never want to see her suffer.

    ReplyDelete